Creation of new business processes to assist companies that are starting their operation or operation in new businesses using the best practices, models and standards. This applies to IT and Telecom, industrial, general services and government sectors, either for the products and services to traditional market or to digital products and services.
This service has adherence analysis of the current business processes compared to the business needs. In this way, gaps and redundancies are identified that must be solved by improvements in current processes or by new business processes. Indicators are used to make appropriate performance measurements before and after for assessing gains and adjusting needs.
From the review and / or creation of new business processes, these processes are automated whenever possible. For this, modern techniques of “Robotic Process Automation” (RPA) are used, using our own methodologies and tools appropriate to each context and characteristics of the client’s business.
We use Enterprise Architecture to improve IT governance and processes comprising 4 layers: Business, Data, Systems and Technology. This service can include one or more of these layers as well as the level of details in each layer according to the customer’s needs. Reference models recognized by the market are used, such as TOGAF, Zachman, COBIT and ITIL
Using concepts of digital ecosystems and open digital architecture to create digital services and products in a standardized way and taking into account conditions, characteristics and interactions of all those involved in the value chain. It includes the use of the Open Digital Architecture (ODA) and the Open Digital Framework (ODF). A prominent theme is TM Forum’s Open APIs and federated catalog to accelerate and minimize risks and costs of digital transformation projects.
We use national and international recommendations and best practices for creating and reviewing processes for compliance management, taking into account legislation and organizational culture. It also includes:
- the analysis of maturity, using international models,
- the construction of a manual of conduct and
- training of employees
- recommendations to systemic compliance management solutions according to the client’s needs.
This service includes:
- the analysis of the risks of protection of personal and sensitive data that the company is exposed to,
- the elaboration of an action plan to mitigate or eliminate these risks
- the mapping of personal data, identifying the legal basis and storage location and
- recommendations for information security policies to prevent the leakage of this data.
This service includes:
- Offer of TM Forum trainings in Portuguese and Spanish
- “Open Digital Framework”, Fundamental and Practitioner
- Fundamental and Practitioner Business Process Framework (eTOM) courses
- Fundamental and Practitioner Information Framework (SID)
- Applications Framework Fundamental;
- Open APIs Fundamental and Practitioner;
- Fundamental and Practitioner Revenue Assurance;
- Fundamental and Practical Customer Experience Management;
- Practitioner Digital Maturity Model;
- Practitioner Digital Ecosystems;
- All courses include Knowledge Certification;
- Includes obtaining Professional Profile Certification according to TM Forum rules.
This service includes:
- Using the method “Digital Maturity Model” – TM Forum DMM
- DMM is a method widely used around the world
- It consists of 6 dimensions: (1) Customer; (2) Strategy; (3) Technology; (4) Operations; (5) Culture; and (6) Data. These dimensions are broken down into 28 sub-dimensions and finally into 179 digital criteria for assessing digital maturity
- There is a possibility of using the TM Forum database for benchmarking with dozens of companies that have already applied this method
We will be happy to talk to you and help you choose one of our packages.
Problems we help you solve
See below some of the problems that we solve in client companies
it is usual and recurring that the processes do not keep up with the evolution and new needs of your business. We have extensive experience in identifying and resolving these misalignments, implementing specific improvements or the complete redesign of processes when necessary.
IT is unable to meet the deadline and scope needs of the business areas: this problem is common in many companies in the most varied sectors. We have successfully used the Business Architecture approach to solve this problem, reviewing IT processes and implementing an effective Governance to control the entire life cycle of the demands and designs of the solutions.
Absence of standardized compliance procedures: it is essential that the company has standard anti-corruption and anti-bribery policies and procedures following the best international practices such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – FCPA of the USA, the Bribery Act of the United Kingdom and the Brazilian Law 12.846 of 01 / 08/2013. We provide solutions for the creation of these policies, processes, roles and responsibilities, conduct manual and compliance management systems.
Inexistence or deficiency of Personal Data Protection procedures: from the Brazilian data protection law known as the General Data Protection Law – LGPD, Law 13.709, many companies have not yet adapted to the legal requirements, incurring risks of leakage of data. personal data of your customers, employees and suppliers. Our services ensure that the company identifies the risks it is exposed to and we create and implement mitigation / elimination plans for these risks
This problem is common in many companies in the most varied sectors. We have successfully used the Enterprise Architecture approach to solve this problem, reviewing IT processes and implementing an effective Governance to control the entire life cycle of the demands and designs of the solutions.
it is essential that the company has standard anti-corruption and anti-bribery policies and procedures following the best international practices such as the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – FCPA of the USA, the Bribery Act of the United Kingdom and the Brazilian Law 12.846 of 08/01/2013. We provide solutions to create these policies, processes, roles and responsibilities, conduct manual and compliance management systems.
Based on the Brazilian data protection law known as the General Data Protection Law – LGPD, Law 13.709, many companies have not yet complied with the legal requirements, incurring risks of the leakage of personal data from their customers, employees and suppliers. Our services ensure that the company identifies the risks it is exposed to and we create and implement plans to mitigate / eliminate these risks.